Website Cramers' Inc.
Cramers’ Inc has both Local 33 Sheet Metal Workers Journeyman and Production fabrication opportunities. Cramers’ is currently looking to fill multiple roles in both side of the trade so whether you are more comfortable in a shop environment or going onsite to multiple facilities we have a position for you.
Cramers’ works with a wide range of all materials and specialties from tanks, guards , conveyors , structural , platforms and stairways and many more. We have both in house training and positions open for even the most experienced individuals. Most of the welding done at Cramers’ is Tig and Mig welding across all the multiple materials.
Cramers’ offers in house training as well as Union apprenticeship opportunities and also Conditional Journeyman opportunities for individuals who can test above apprenticeship grade.
- Must have a basic understanding of blue prints and shop drawings.
- Able to work both independently and on a team when the job requires.
- Have the drive and ability to learn, this is an ever growing trade adapting to technology and always finding ways to be more efficient.
- Physically fit to perform the tasks required.
- Able to lift at least 40 LBS.
- Ability to work 8-10 hr shifts as the workload demands.
Job Spec’s :
- There is multiple levels of openings in these positions. Pay will be discussed upon hiring but typically ranges anywhere from upper teens for new hires with no experience up through low 30’s per hour.
- Annual raises per the Union Contract as well as performance based raises with annual reviews.
- Onsite and in house training for anyone who has the basic qualifications.
- Local 33 SMWIA employer with full benefits.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation after entry period for production employees.
- 1st shift weekday base schedule full time position.