Website Cramers' Inc.
Designing and working hand in hand with the management and fabricators on the floor to draft as needed. Cramers’ uses CNC programming for CNC laser Operations as well as CNC press braking operations. We utilize AutoDesk software in multiple formats. Cramers’ also does non engineered shop drawings to interpret on the shop floor as well as communicate with the customers to provide visuals for their needs.
- Must be proficient on PC and Software.
- Able to read and interpret engineered drawings along with hand sketch shop drawings.
- Must have a basic understanding of metals and mechanical workings of fabrication.
- Must be able to perform math at least a 9th grade level proficiently.
Job Spec’s :
- Pay ranges from low 20’s to low 30’s per hour based on level of experience.
- Office atmosphere and environment with own personal workstation.
- Company supplied tools needed to perform the tasks required.
- Full benefits including company match 401k up to 3.5%