Website Cramers' Inc.
CNC Press Brake Operator will be responsible for taking raw material parts prepped ahead in the fabrication process and applying the forming bending operations needed. At Cramers’ we utilize the most up to date technology with our Cincinnati press brakes. We are looking for someone who can apply their expertise to program and operate the press brake according to the specific job needs and tolerances as well as work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to read and interpret Blue Prints and Shop Drawings.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of machine tooling and metal tolerances.
- Physically fit to perform the tasks required.
- Able to lift at least 40 LBS.
- Ability to work 8-10 hr shifts as the workload demands.
Job Spec’s :
- Pay ranges from low to upper 20’s per hour based on level of entry experience.
- Annual raises per the Union Contract as well as performance based raises with annual reviews.
- Onsite and in house training for anyone who has the basic qualifications.
- Local 33 SMWIA employer with full benefits.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation after entry period.
- 1st shift weekday base schedule full time position.